Trade Commodities CFDs
Trade an increasingly growing list of hard and soft
commodities with Eurotrader today.
Trading with Eurotrader
Commodities trading is the buying and selling of raw physical assets like wheat or sugar. Commodities are the building blocks of the global economy; they are the raw materials. There are two types of commodities – hard and soft. Soft commodities are those that tend to be grown such as: coffee, cocoa, sugar, corn, wheat, soybean, fruit and livestock. Hard resources are typically those natural resources that need to be extracted in some form. These include commodities such as gold, gas and oil.
How and where are
Commodities are traded on numerous exchanges that specialise in specific markets such as the London Metal Exchange (that specialises in non-precious metals) and the Chicago Mercantile Exchange, which specialises in energy and metals. However, with Eurotrader , you can trade commodities CFDs on a variety of instruments with a small capital and the use of leverage.
Why Trade with us?
- Experience tighter spreads and maximize your trading potential.
- Our commitment to transparency ensures you get the best rates.
Enhance Liquidity Pool
- Access a deeper market with superior liquidity for smoother trades.
- We connect you with major banks and financial institutions, ensuring continuous trading flow.
- Never miss a trade with our lightning-fast execution speeds.
- Our advanced technology ensures your orders are processed in milliseconds.
No Dealing Desk Intervention
- Trade with confidence, knowing there’s zero interference from our side.
- Direct market access guarantees a fair and transparent trading environment.
Flexible Trading Conditions
- Tailor your trading strategies with our adaptable platform settings.
- Whether you’re a beginner or a pro, our platform caters to every trader’s needs.